Join Biolog-id’s Data Analytics Panel at AABB congress!
A panels discussion on the role of Data Analytics in Transfusion Medicine, Sunday, October 20th!
Data Analytics has a demonstrated impact in diverse industries. This panel discussion will focus on the potential & implementation of Data Analytics in Transfusion Medicine.
Key topics for discussion include:
- It starts with DATA
- Converting DATA to INSIGHT
- Transforming INSIGHT into IMPACT
Following is the list of participants:
Chair: Jose Cancelas MD, PhD | Director at Hoxworth Blood Center
- Claudia S. Cohn, MD, PhD | Director, Blood Bank Laboratory, University of Minnesota
- Judith Gonzalez, BS, MT(ASCP), CLS | Division Director, Laboratories at Hoxworth Blood Center
- John Kling | President at Digi-Trax®
- Amit Mayer | VP Innovation & Analytics at Biolog-id
Time: Sunday, October 20th / Breakfast reception: 6:30 am / Panel discussion: 7:00 – 8:15 am
Location: Room 217A – Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center
Visit us at Booth 508, AABB Annual Meeting, San Antonio